Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Clever Organized Yet Out of Sight Storage

This is a post directed to those of you lacking space or a separate craft room but may also be a useful idea even if you have a studio.


I spend a lot of time on Facebook, thus often ignoring my blogs.  There are a lot of crafters, painters, crazy quilters and beaders that formed group on Facebook and interact with each other pretty regularly.  It is fun to get instant responses and meet so many in this manner.  A fellow crafter/crazy quilter, Fran Lees Quirk, had posted this photo of her solution as a comment and was kind enough to let me share it with you all.

This is her wall of supplies.  She said it is in her bedroom where she has easy access to it.  When finished or between projects she can pull the curtains to hide it.  I think it looks great!  Just think of the possibilities.  I would love to hear from others that have had success with this type of solution.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I actually have a similar 'look' in my double closet in my sewing space. The entire closet is filled floor to ceiling with storage containers of various types and uses. Apartment living means storage solutions have to be VERY creative!

Greatgrandma said...

This idea is perect, thank you so much.