Sunday, March 20, 2011

Challenge No. 1 - GLITTER STORAGE

Who doesn't love glitter? I seem to collect it since I have a shelf dedicated to my supply and the following containers to hold some of my favorites. It is just too pretty to hide! To start things off, I thought I would share a couple of my images. How do you store your glitter? Please share your ideas. Any and all ideas would be great - whether you keep your glitter in a drawer or on display, transferred to new containers or the original container, and even photos of some of the things you use your glitter on! Email photos to me I will post them next week along with links to your blog (if you include a link). Send them to CEyberg09@gmail.com and use 'glitter storage' in the reference line.


I think this will be a great way to share ideas with each other on how to store specific supplies. If this works out, next week I will ask for storage or display ideas for another supply. I hope you all participate. I will send a little surprise gift to the participant that gets the most kudos from others in the comments. This should be fun!

Links:

Hop on over to mama for peace to see what an afternoon spent with a friend and some fabric can accomplish. Plus she has a clever way of dressing up a container for her inspirational magazines.
http://mamaforpeace.blogspot.com/2011/03/organizing-craft-studio-and-vintage.html

If you are feeling overwhelmed after finishing a project, paisley passions offers some inspirational before and after photos that will wow you!
http://paisleypassions.blogspot.com/2011/03/craft-room.html

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ooooh - I really (really!!) like the idea of storing glitter in vintage shakers! I don't use much glitter, but I might be more apt to if I had it stored in such a pretty way rather than stuck in a drawer. Thank you, as always, for the fun links!