Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Link to Another Blog - Portable Space

I was feeling kind of bummed and inadequate today about everything. Do any of you ever get that way? I just kind of go through the motions having my own little pity party I guess. I can't explain it. I finished my wasp nest piece and will be able to post it soon. It was a fun project, but I struggled with it a bit because my eyesight isn't so great plus I have essential tremors (ET) in both hands and they kind of do what they want at the most inopportune times. I did a couple loads of laundry, mowed the lawn, vacuumed, cleaned a closet and some drawers, finished my last bezel for my August challenge, so it's not like I wasn't doing anything constructive.
I couldn't come up with anything fun to blog about so I decided to visit some of my favorite blogs and see what everyone else was up to. I stopped in at Gerry's Older Rose blog to see what was new and found she had posted all about her 'portable' studio. She did such a great job explaining it all and I decided to share. I know not all of you have studios and she had some great ideas you may be able to incorporate. Click on the link below to see what she has to say. Tell her Connie sent you.

http://olderrose.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-work-area-is-completely-moveable.html

No comments: