Thursday, July 7, 2011

Portable Carrier and Studio

I guess I can't stay away for long. I just wanted to pop in and share a couple of things.


First off, my portable carrier worked so well on our trip this past week. It is simply an inexpensive travel bag for toiletries and such. I had posted about this previously and wanted to share how I was able to use it on vacation - and at home for that matter. I am currently working on two different CQ blocks and was able to use this clear travel bag to keep my two blocks separated along with the floss and embellishments for each in separate compartments.




Everything was easily accessible when opened up and it was easy to tote when closed. My inspirational materials were stored in the middle and I could also readily pull it out to look through while in the car.




The other thing I wanted to share is how my flowers looked outside my studio. The first posting I did on this blog was of the outside of my studio with no flowers. It looks so much nicer with color surrounding it.





I have Hollyhocks, Beebaum (sp?), Iris, Clematis, Purple Salvia, Roses and Tiger Lillys growing there.




Here are some of the Hollyhocks next to the sunroom. These are so white and lacy.




These are the Beebaum at the entry to the house with some daylillys beside them. It was so nice to come home to such a welcome mat. We take off again a week from Saturday, so I better enjoy them while I can.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I use these type of carriers too - I love getting my hands on the ones that you quite often get with things like sheets. They're the perfect size to hold individual projects.